Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas smack

Since we are nine days away from Christmas Day, I'm going to try to cram in as much Christmas as possible these next few days because after December 26th, I am over it, so over it. And since the retailers of America feel the need to shove the holiday down our throats earlier and earlier every year, it is at this point in December that I'm sick of the traditional colors, lights, sights and sounds. I didn't want to freak everyone out with a creepy and disturbing parade of images so we'll just do a little off kilter and off the beaten path Christmas inspiration. If I didn't ADORE this amazing time of year so much, I wouldn't be able to talk smack about it.











Again, I saved the best for last. I have wanted to do the inverted Christmas tree for years and I never break with tradition. Next year! Go spread some Christmas cheer...



1 comment:

  1. Norris would have loved the "Big Christmas Light" wreath idea. He loved those big old lights. I came to love them also. A fabulous idea. I think I'll make one for Christmas. Decorating. taxidermy is a great idea also. Deers really do love Christmas, now don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete